PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Who We Are: We are a registered Australian Aboriginal business, Koomurri Management, who supplies Australian Aboriginal cultural experiences and performance nationally and to the world. We hold offices in Sydney, New South Wales and Adelaide, South Australia and can be reached at PO BOX 626, Kingsgrove NSW 1480, Australia.
1 Koomurri Management and Aboriginal Incursions collect information for administering and managing registrations for our Aboriginal Incursions, Workshops and Events. If you do not provide all the relevant information including your email address your registration may not be confirmed.
2 Koomurri Management and Aboriginal Incursions is totally committed to protecting the information collected for this purpose and will not make your details available to any third party in any instance. If you wish to access your information or have queries in relation to the way the Koomurri handles this information, please contact us +61 422 973 185.
3 Koomurri Management and Aboriginal Incursions considers the security of your information to be of paramount importance. Our server uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to connect to our website, encrypts all the information sent from your electronic device. The following indicates that you have entered a secure session:
1. the "https" in place of the usual "http" in your browser address box
2. the small padlock in the left hand side of the address bar of your browser
Both of these secure indicators will be present when you are requested to enter your details.
4 Trustware SSL Certification
Aboriginal Incursions has Trustware SSL certificate verification to identify Aboriginal Incursions as a secure environment in which you can place your information and make payment. To view details of our security certificate, please click on padlock in the browser address bar or on the Trustware logo in your browser footer.
5. We utilise Akeeba protools software and Project-Honeypot and on this site to help stop and block known hackers IP's and stop attempts to infiltrate our website by false means which in turn helps us keep your informational as secure as possible. DISCLAIMER - Security-related components, like these, are not designed to offer 100% protection of our site against any attack imaginable and even though they do increase the security of our site in no case shall they replace a functional human brain and security fine-tuning customised for our site. Therefore our site administrator receives instant security alerts with IP addresses and can instantly purge session if a successful infiltration occurs and block the IP address of the infiltrator permanently.
6. Zero spam tolerance
As noted above, if you send out an unsolicited message, your account will be terminated without prior notice. One strike and you're out. Moreover, you will feed our anti-spam filter with keywords so that you can't spam us again.
7. Zero hate speech tolerance
If you express hate speech against any member of our staff or a third person including but not limited to derogatory comments about their gender, age, disabilities, ethnicity or religion in any communication to Koomurri Management over any medium including but limited to tickets in our ticket system, contact form on our business or personal websites, email, phone, letter or social media– or communication referring to Koomurri Management to any publicly accessible medium –including but not limited to social media and third party forums - we reserve the right to terminate your account without refund and without any prior warning.
8. Updates to our Terms of Service
9. Cookies policy
Sending an email to darrelbaird at this domain name
Contact us on our Facebook page
Alternatively, you can use the "Contact Us" link on the bottom of every page of this site.